March 18, 2011

Beach day mini book

Last fall I did Elise's BIG mini book class. It was a super fun workshop with loads & loads of great information. The workshop was all about creating mini books. I wanted to share my 4" x 4" mini book I created using some of techniques from the workshop. I love anything mini so I had it was perfect for the photos from a couple hours spent at the beach. I normally scrapbook everything throughout the year in 12x12 format so this was a nice change of pace. 
Cover from a vellum beach saying I had and used letter stickers for "day".
Photo using my mini instax camera.
I could watch the waves all day.
Our picnic lunch.

Used stickers and a sea shell I picked up that day for embellishment on these pages.
White page with dots I created on my computer and printed it out.
The mini folder is decorated with ink, rub on letters and fun masking tape.
Time together.
Best beach snack ever!
Click on images to see larger.

I hope to create more mini books this year as we go on adventures. Have you created any mini books? I would love to see them. Leave me a comment & link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment