April 18, 2011

Gnome Adventures - Las Vegas



We had a wonderful time in Las Vegas. I actually came home with a little extra money - which for vegas is pretty exciting. I did bring the gnome but he was in the hotel room most of the time. I did get a couple photos of him.

I love the Sugar Factory and had to stop in for something sweet.
Over looking the strip from the New York, New York
I always have to stop by the Bellagio garden area.
Seeing I am artist and love art this was killer.
I took a tons of photos of these glass balloons


Even though we live closer to LA than Vegas we finally had a famous Pink's hot dog in Vegas and not in LA. It was really good and not even a line. The original place in a LA always has a line.
Here we are enjoying the moving walkway ;)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you and the gnome had a great time in Vegas! I've never been, but it's on my "must visit" list :)

    ReplyDelete