July 12, 2011

DIY: Baking Gift Basket

This whole project was based off two wood cooking spoons. I found them on etsy at simplyprettyprints. I knew they would make the perfect gift for my friend/coworker who was getting married. Then I thought - how to gift them? That is when I thought of creating a baking gift basket.I gathered all my supplies and made this quick and simple fun gift.


All the supplies out and ready to go

I played around with how best everything would fit in the basket. I was able to fit everything in the basket except one cake mix. I also added red tissue paper for a little fun.


I used a large red bag to wrap the basket but it was too big so I taped the sides around the basket with clear tape. I then added a fun ribbon and tag I made that matched the spoons.

I punched a hole in tag and just string through the ribbon.
Contents of basket:
Wooden Spoons
Basket from Joanns
Ice cream cone cookie cutter
Fun flower cupcake liners
All baking supplies are from Betty Crocker
Red bag from Michales
Ribbon - I had on hand
Tag - handmade by yours truly

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love creating theme gifts. Thanks for sharing and including my spoons!

    Sarah
    SimplyPrettyPrints.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get the spoons by tonight, but I think i've found a great idea for my friends wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete