July 30, 2011

Hello August

I didn't intend to take a blogging break but it happened. Life + 2 jobs got in the way the last few weeks. It's wedding season so my little business is doing great - better than I expected. We did escape life for a little while ago when we went to sit on the beach. We went to a new beach down by Dana Point that we had not been to yet. Here are a couple photos I took with the new camera. I am still learning but it's so fun.

Having fun with the timer feature


Highlights of July:
Where did July go? It just flew by. . .
  • 16 days at the gym or P90X
  • Again very happy with my Etsy sales for this month. I hope it keeps going (fingers crossed) 
  • Made it over to Palm Springs for a nice relaxing weekend in the beginning of the month
  • Starting learning how to use my new camera & accounting software (very time consuming)  
Plans for August:
  • Having Lasik eye surgery this month ( blog post coming)
  • Looking forward to a mini vacation for a friends wedding
  • Reorganizing the office - we now have two desks ( blog post coming)

No comments:

Post a Comment