October 24, 2011

Recap of 1st fair

Saturday was my 1st craft fair. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Larry and I had worked and worked to make inventory for weeks. We arrived early, set the booth up and then waited. We spendt most of the day waiting. My good friend Cindy and my parents came to the event for support. It was really nice to have a group of people with us to make the time go faster.
They didn't get a lot of traffic since it was not the best location. The fair was a fundraiser for a adoption so it was not a regular event. The family did raise money which was a success. I was happy that I did sell a few things and to get my items in front of real people. I have been only selling online for over 2 years now. I also found out about 2 other holiday fairs in the next couple months. Which is awesome since I have all my booth stuff and inventory I am going to try them as well.
I loved hearing what people had to say "cute" was the main word of the day. Kids loved my items, I need to make more inventory in their price range around $1.00 so they could buy some little things.

My booth
Close up of some of the products and displays.


No comments:

Post a Comment