November 15, 2011

Recap of 2nd Holiday Boutique

I had my 2nd Holiday Boutique on Saturday. This one was a bit crazy in the beginning. I arrived what I thought was early but boy was I wrong. There was all kinds of people already there and setting up. This one was crazy for one reason - pick your own spot. Which means the earlier you are the better spot you would get. I lucked out and got a good front corner spot. They provided the table and chair. They table is about half as wide as a regular 6 foot table.  It made my table look pretty full which worked for me.

I also did the one by myself, which in it self is a different experience. Not having anyone to help you does take some of the fun out of it. Luckily my products are small so I don't have lots of bins to carry around. The tables were really close together to fit all of us in one room so I had other vendors to talk to.

All in all it was a good learning experience. I did sell a little more than the last one but still not what I thought I would. I thought more Thanksgiving products would sell since its only next week. I have one more coming up on Dec 3rd. for this year. Not sure if I am going to participate in any next year.

Snapshot of part of my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment