December 30, 2011

Happy New Year

Photo taken on Christmas Day 2011. Yes, Yogi is wearing a fleece shirt.
Goodbye 2011 and hello 2012. Like everyone this year has been busy, fun, stressful, exciting and every other emotion you can think of. I guess just like every other year past. This year was more self discovery for my small business and myself to see what I can do and handle.

Every year I say this next year I will do more or go more places or stress less or just about anything. I have found I just need to do what I do. I can set these type of "goals" but they just don't work for you. Sure I can set my small business goals and make those happen but when it comes to personal goals I always fall short. So I think 2012 I will not have any "goals" but maybe just ideas so that I don't feel bad if I don't make them happen.

2012 is going to be a exciting and crazy year and I can't wait. We are getting married! We are going to on a honeymoon! We want to buy a house! See what I mean, I don't need goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment