December 1, 2011

Hello December

Photo I took on Thanksgiving. I love the bubbles.

Highlights of November: 
  • 13 days at the gym
  • Had the 2nd craft fair for Tiffzippy 
  • A Wonderful time in Palm Springs for Thanksgiving 
  • Already behind on decorating for the holiday season
Plans for December:
  • Local craft fair this Saturday Dec 3rd.
  • Celebrate 5 years with Larry. This will be our last "dating" anniversary. 
  • Maybe have our Engagement Photo shoot.
  • Get ready for Christmas time with family
  • Get ready for a Bridal Expo I signed up for on Jan 8th - YIKES!   
November was a month of getting stuff done and sorted out in my head for the new year. I am still in that mode now that's it's December. I always seem to have more goals or things I want to do then time.

No comments:

Post a Comment