November 13, 2013

Our New House

This post is a long time coming but we purchased a new house earlier this year. It's not brand new but it's new to us. It was built in 2007 and only had one family before us. We had to move about 70 miles from where we lived to get the house of our dreams. Larry was able to transfer to closer store and I became a telecommuter. I work from home every day and that makes Yogi happy. I am lucky to have a company that offers telecommuting or we wouldn't have been able to move. With traffic in California I did not want to commute for hours & hours a day.

 
Our new home!
We moved from a 1 bedroom condo to a 4 bedroom house. Needless to say we still have empty rooms and will be buying furniture for the next 10 years. It's been fun and frustrating buying things. It took months to find bar stools and we are still on the hunt for more chairs for the living room.

Switch My Loan

No comments:

Post a Comment