May 29, 2014

Social Media Class by Designlovefest

Back at the end of March I drove to LA for a Social Media Class by Designlovefest (Bri). I should first say I have been following Bri online for a few years now. I love her style, her can do attitude and she is just generally cool. When she first blogged about a new social media class back in February I knew I had to sign up. I waited a day before I signed up and I was lucky to grab a spot. Her classes fill up fast!

I highly recommend this class if your around the LA area or any of her classes, Bri knows her stuff!
It was a great couple of hours in LA in a really cool white loft space learning more about social media.
Bri goes over Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest. She explains how she uses each one along with tips & tricks along the way.

We got to watch Bri "in action" seeing how many photos she really takes on her iPhone before the one we all see on Instagram.

We had awesome donuts with edible flowers. You can't go wrong with donuts.

To see a list of classes click here.

 
Things you see in LA - A purple hearse in the parking lot next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment