April 22, 2011

Handmade Easter Cards

I try to make handmade cards when I can instead of buying them at the store. They are fun to make and I think they are more personal that way too.I made 3 cards - each with a similar design to send to my family. I found yesterday they received them so now I can share them with you.

Here are all the cards, each on has the same elements just a little different.
I hadn't used my colored pencils in ages so I thought I would use them to make the die cuts pop.

On this photo you can see I how used the colored pencils. I outlined the title "Happy Easter",
I used a couple different greens for the grass and also colored the Easter basket.
I purchased these big jelly bean brads at a scrapbooking expo back in Feb.

Inside of the cards. To cover the brads I used a fun piece of paper.
I embellished the bunny die cut with a googly eye and colored their ears. 
    

  





1 comment:

  1. aw the cards are just so cute! look at those little rabbits! haha

    ReplyDelete