May 26, 2011

Around the office

I have a couple new additions to my office space that are making my life that much easier + fun. It is the simple things in life that make me happy :)

I wanted a vintage stamp holder but didn't want to spend the money. I found this broom holder at the .99 cent store! Score 1 for me! I actually bought 2 of them and took 2 hooks from one added to the other. I had Larry mount it to wall under my pen holders for easy access.

A magnetic knife rack from Ikea is now holding my scissors and mini spatula (for die cutter) in my office. It works great. I love using things in new ways.


I found this old beauty back in Sioux City. It came back with me in my suitcase.
I cant wait to use it again. I even still had 4 color rolls to use with it.

My newest addition - Mini tape gun. I have wanted one of these for a long time. My cool mom purchased this for me as a early birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment