February 9, 2012

DIY Valentines Day Card

I wanted to share with you this super cute and super easy DIY Valentine's Day card I made this year.

What you need: blank card, envelope, scraps of paper, a fun embellishment
and adhesive of some kind.


Glue your scraps paper to the front of the card, they don't need to be straight or the same sizes. Any over hang just cut off with scissors. You could also you washi tape. 

Now your ready to add your embellishment.

I had this die cut elephant left over from a different project, I added a small heart and a googly eye to finish him off. You could use anything or even just cut out some hearts.

For the inside I kept it simple with just a tag I had laying around
and wrote Happy Valentine's Day on it.

There you have it a super simple and cute Valentine's day card with just what
you had laying around you craft room.

1 comment:

  1. super cute! i think color blocking is so trendy these days :)

    ReplyDelete