November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Edible Recap

I wanted to share some fun edible things we did for Thanksgiving. I found most ideas via good old Pinterest. Some of you that follow me on instagram have seen a few cake pop photos but the rest of them were taken on Thanksgiving with my regular point and shoot camera or iPhone.


cakepops
Step 1: Make cake pops  (I use a baking pan)
cakepops3
Step 2: Needed items to make pumpkin cake pops.
 
cakepops2
Step 3: Melt candy melts, dip sticks and insert in cake pop.
 
cakepops4
Step 4: Dip in candy melts and decorate.

IMG_8090
Dessert bar - no holiday would be complete without one.
 
IMG_8082
Turkey Cheese Ball - found via pinterest orginal here. It was a fun and yummy appetizer.

IMG_8085
Bacon wrapped turkey - found via pinterest orginal here. It may not look like the online photo but man it was good. That bacon was super crispy and good.
My awesome mom made the turkey cheese ball and of course the bacon turkey. She likes to try new things in the kitchen (I must get that from her).

No comments:

Post a Comment