May 3, 2011

Hello to my Birthday Month: May

Photo taken by yours truly at Bellagio gardens
Do you know where April went? It sure seemed to fly by.

Highlights of April:
  • 17 Days at the gym or P90X yoga
  • Made sales goals for Etsy 
  • Finished my new branding for my shop 
  • Had a wonderful time in Las Vegas
  • Read: The girl with the dragon tattoo ( Loved it)
April was a crazy busy month. I hoping May is a little more relaxed than last month.

Plans for May:
  • A 12 hour scrapbooking event with a friend of mine this weekend. 
  • Attend the Queen Bee  Market also this weekend
  • A trip home to Sioux City, IA
  • New sales goals for Etsy shop
  • Going to read: The girl who played with fire 
  • Celebrate my birthday at the end of the month

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the Sioux City trip portion, Tiff. Gotta love the gnome!!

    ReplyDelete