September 1, 2011

Hello September

Sitting right outside our hotel watching the ocean.

Highlights of August:
August was AWESOME! So much happened - so much good stuff. 
  • 12 days at the gym - I am ok with that because life got in the way - a good way
  • Got my eyes zapped - Lasik eye surgery - I am so happy I did it! I miss I did sooner.
  • Went to Cambria, CA for a friend's wedding - we had some great times and fun adventures.
  • A Big surprise happened and I promise to share soon.

Plans for September:
  • Etsy is going great. I could not be happier with how my little shop is growing. New goals and a new machine is hitting my door step today!
  • Scrapbooking this weekend with a friend
  • Going on our first hot air balloon ride next week - I can't wait.
  • Of course more gym time 

No comments:

Post a Comment